Crispy Quinoa Chicken
- 1 lb chicken tenders, patted dry with paper towels
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour (or flour of choice)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (I used rainbow)
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika (or chili powder)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Olive oil for cooking
i’m in love with peter pan.
you forgot my favorite one
Ah, damnit Internet, you made me cry before breakfast.
Now I want to be Peter Pan when I grow up. Which is confusing on multiple levels…
I love him so.